One of our more recent creations (designed and manufactured in-house at our Ashburton factory), the PW100 gun irrigator is capable of 700m runs and can work in conjunction with pivot systems.
The PW 100 operates at medium pressures allowing the use of Class B underground mainline and lower horse powered pumps compared to conventional gun irrigators. This equates to lower install costs and reduces running costs.
The gun is very labour efficient with an approximate shifting time of 40mins including winding in and out of the hose. And its great stability makes it an ideal irrigator for undulating country where other forms of irrigation may not be practical.
- Robust construction
- Ability to do 700m runs at up to 100m wetted width
- Stable on undulating ground
- Works in conjunction with pivots systems and PN6 pipe
- Easily moved through obstacles
- Works in treed areas
- One-person operation
- Variable ground speeds
- Hose trailer and irrigator combined