In all our 30+ years our commitment to providing the best solutions has never waivered. In fact, after significant research and development, it has led to the solving of dairy farmers biggest concerns – effluent separation.
The Rainer Effluent Vibra screen is a pre-treatment system for dairy shed effluent that separates the solids from effluent and wash down water, down to 1mm compressible solid. The system processes dairy shed wash-down water at a rate of up to 15 litres per second, significantly more than many other systems. Its solid robust construction combined with minimal moving parts provides a simple and reliable effluent system with low running costs. The Vibra Screen can be retro fitted to suit existing on-farm infrastructure helping reduce initial capital costs.
- Capable of processing large volumes of raw effluent
- Low maintenance
- Minimal moving parts
- Separates solids to <1mm
- Recycle water for wash down
- Centre pivot injection compatible
- Cost efficient
- Low running costs
- Separated liquid can be recirculated for wash down
- Can be retro-fitted to reduce capital expenditure
- High separation of solids – can be easily spread on pasture within short time